Dr. Sarah Kemmouche N.D.
I am a Canadian Board Certified Naturopathic Doctor with great devotion for my profession. As the daughter of a lineage of herbal healers, it was evident to me from a very young age that I wanted to follow their footprints, but with more medical and advanced training. Today, in my practice, I am ever passionate about building a one-on-one relationship with my patients while educating them and supporting them through their journey to self-healing. It all starts with the patient intake session, I focus on engaging thoroughly with my patients in order to identify and treat the cause of their dis-ease by addressing the root cause, and then proceed to treating the patients using protocols proven by scientific evidence-based research and natural forms of medicine that are non-invasive to the human body.
It is important for me that my patients are well-heard and understood and are informed of every step of their treatment. My general family practice welcomes patients from all walks of life and various cultures and religions. I pay particular attention to ensuring that my healing modalities work together with my patients’ cultural, lifestyle, and religious sensitivities as best as possible in order to promote a proactive and interactive doctor-patient experience. That being said, and given my areas of specialties and experience, I can best help my patients with detoxifying harmful substances from the body; digestive disorders, mental and emotional imbalances; promoting vitality and anti-aging techniques; optimizing women’s health; and resolving skin ailments and problems. Most of my protocols are whole-picture based and strictly incorporate evidence-based therapies along with nutritional counselling, lifestyle coaching, herbal medicine, and therapeutic grade nutrient supplementation (oral or intravenous).
“My one satisfaction is your optimized health and well-being.”
- Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine - Boucher Institute of Naturopathic Medicine
- Bachelor of Science - University of Victoria
- Naturopathic Cardiac Life Saving (NCLS) and BLS/CPR through OHM
- CNPBC Licensed Naturopathic Doctor
- CNPBC Board Certified in Intravenous Nutrient Therapy
- Pharmaceutical medication prescribing authority through the CNPBC board and Canadian Pharmacists Association
- College of Naturopathic Physicians of British Columbia
- British Columbia Naturopathic Association
- Canadian Association of Naturopathic Doctors